Modern Glass strives to exceed the expectations of our clients by providing the best possible rates on our glass and labour without sacrificing the quality of our work. In doing this we have attracted a number of highly successful contractors and property developers around the area.
Both our organised, well balanced infrastructure and our relationship with our suppliers allows us to provide our clients with the best possible lead-time’s to suit any tight construction programme, on time and on budget.
Health and safety is also one of our foremost priorities and all our labourers are CSCS qualified and are provided their own PPE.
Modern Glass also takes responsibility to reduce its environmental impacts in many ways, below are just a few:
- All our templating materials are all FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified and therefore promoting the responsible management of the world’s forests. To learn more please click http://www.fsc.org/
- All of our off cuts and glass not used throughout our projects are recycled. Every type of glass we use is 100% recyclable and can be endlessly recycled with no loss in quality. Recycling is an excellent way of saving energy and conserving the environment.
- We are also a very conscious company in reducing carbon emissions.
- Cost – straight forward material and labour costs and competitive prices.
- Programme – Lead times to suit client’s needs, on time with no excuses
- Labour – All our work force have obtained CSCS Cards and are provided with their own PPE.
- Health and Safety – All PPE provided by Modern Glass and worn at all times on site
- Environmental Responsibility – To re-use, reduce and recycle.
Mrs J. Taylor, Windsor
Great care taken, not only in their work but within my home. Very reliable, polite and friendly workers. Would 100% recommend to friends, family and anyone else who is considering a glass splashback